Monday, January 7, 2013

The Little Things Week 1


Every Monday I will post a quick snippet of little things I am thankful for, things that happened, stuff I want to remember.  There's no specific number, just whatever I want to keep forever.

*Potty training is in full swing.  Both C girl and K girl have had multiple successes.  They have also peed all over the house.  I'm so thankful our downstairs has hard floors instead of carpet!

*The boy has been a big help with our potty training endeavours.  I have a timer on my phone that goes off every 10 minutes, and the girls have to sit on the potty for a few minutes then they can go back to playing.  The timer sounds like a duck and he has been so great about stopping what he is doing when the duck quacks and helping me encourage the girls to sit on the potty.  He celebrates their successes with them and has been their biggest supporter.  I love that, he's such a good kid.

* It's been cold, so so cold.  On cold days I long to spend my day on the couch watching TV covered in a blanket or in bed under the covers devouring a book.  With the help of my kindle, I have read 3 books this week.  So far, my Kindle is my favorite Christmas gift of all time. 

* We also got a Wii for Christmas, and Jon and I have had 2 bowling "dates" after the kids have gone to bed.  I don't enjoy video games at all, but I'm glad there are a few games on this system that we can enjoy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment